How can Invisalign make my teeth straight?
- Invisalign closes gaps or spaces
- Invisalign can help with cross-bites, overbites, and under bites
- Invisalign can straighten crowded teeth
- Invisalign can straighten your teeth without bulky, metal braces
Invisalign closes gaps or spaces
Invisalign clear braces can help close wide gaps or spaces in your teeth. Spaced teeth generally occurs as a result of abnormal growth of the jaw bone. Missing teeth also leave gaps that allow shifting in other teeth because of the extra space. Invisalign treatment can be a simple clear solution to closing wide spaces or gaps in your teeth. Talk to a preferred Invisalign provider to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
Invisalign corrects bites
Invisalign can correct cross bites, underbites, and over bites.
Crossbites occur when the upper and lower jaws are misaligned causing the upper teeth to rest on top of the lower teeth. Crossbites can cause unnatural wear on the teeth.
Overbites are when the upper teeth jet over the lower teeth. Overbites are caused by manythings and can lead to early wear on the lower teeth.
Underbites occur when the lower teeth jet over the upper teeth.
This can cause early wear on the upper teeth and prevent normal
function molar function.
Invisalign straightens crowded teeth
San Diego Invisalign: Treatment Snapshot
Invisalign Cost: $2500-$5500*
Depending on the level of difficulty of the case and length of treatment time
Number of Invisalign Appointments:
- Initial Invisalign Consultation
- Preparation of Invisalign trays and review of virtual Invisalign treatment plan
- Visit the dentist every 6-8 weeks to get a new set of Invisalign trays
- Depending on the case, a full Invisalign treatment may include 8-12 months or 25 trays
We Also Can Provide You General Dentistry Services
- Complete Oral Exams
- Current X-rays &
- Dental Cleanings
Help keep your Invisalign smile healthy, combine your Invisalign Treatment with our preventative dental services.